- At the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the next step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see GIONEE logo let go of the Power button.
- Release the Volume Up key when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to choose “Wipe data – Factory reset” and confirm it with the Power button.
- After that choose “Yes-delete all user data” by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- At last select “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Well done!
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/