- at the first step switching off the OPPO F3 by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Oppo logo pops up on the screen release all keys.
- Then select English by using Volume keys to browse and Power rocker to select.
- From the reset menu select Wipe data and cache twice.
- Afterwards confirm the whole process by selecting Yes.
- You have to tap Reboot in order to restart device’s system.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the OPPO Welcome Panel shows up.
- Success! You just accomplish the factory reset opearion.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/