Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Smartphone
2) This is important point for hard reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. Keep in same time volume (+), Long Sleep Button and power buttons in same time. Just keep the volume (+), Sleep and press the power button. Keep it all same time around 10 sec.
3) Now you will see the no-commend android logo and press the VOL (-) button.
Also read – Backup and restore Lava Z10 – Hard Reset lava Z10
4) Now you are able to face a new interface that is android recovery option. It’s your point; in this interface you are able to see a list of menu items.
5) From the menu items you should select wipe data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
5) On the next steps the android recovery option want form you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete form your mobile.
6) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
7) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
Second method of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset
This is the 2nd Method of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you don’t benefit from the first method, you should apply the 2nd method for Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset. Hope you will be benefited from the 2nd method if the first method not worked for you. Here we will use Rockchip android tool for done the hard reset steps.
- For the 2nd method, you need a Laptop or desktop computer
- A good quality USB data cable
- Smartphone should more than 80% charge
- Download Rockchip Android Tool
- Install driver from the Rar file
Start the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset with the Rockchip tool
- Connect the USB data cable with your laptop or Desktop computer
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ Hard Reset
- Connect the Smartphone with your Laptop or Desktop computer
- Hold and Press the Volume Up and Power Key (Vol + Power), if your smartphone does not recognized again disconnect the smartphone and connect the smartphone withhold Volume down and Power key (Vol -, + Power)
- From the found new hardware section install the driver that include on Rar file
- Open the Rockchip tool
- On the step, you will able to see the smartphone connected with Rockchip tool
- Select the misc.img path that already included on download folder
- After selecting the misc.img now click the run
- Now your Smartphone device will restart
- All work is done hard reset completed
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/