- At the first step, switch off the phone by holding the Power button.
- In the next step hold down the Power key.
- After a few seconds while holding the Power key press and hold the Volume Up – Home button for a few seconds.
- You should release held buttons the Recovery Mode menu appears.
- Afterwards from the menu choose “Wipe Data-Factory Reset” by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Confirm the whole operation by tappinng “yes“.
- Select “reboot system now” to restart the phone
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/