- The device must be switched off, so hold the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data – factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes – delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Then select option “reboot system now“.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/