Hard reset Lenovo K3 Note Smartphone
Tips for Lenovo K3 Note Hard Reset
1) Switch off the mobile and wait around 10-15 sec.
2) This is important point for Hard Reset Lenovo K3 Note hard reset. Keep in same time volume (+), volume (-) and power buttons. Then you will face the android recovery display below.
3) Now press the Vol (+/-) Button for selecting the menu
4) Now press the power button for android recovery option.
5) From the menu items you should select wipe data/ factory reset and press power button for confirm it.
6) On the next steps the android recovery option want from you conformation you want to factory reset your android device? If you select “Yes” then all data will delete from your mobile.
7) Wait some time work is running after done the factory reset the phone again show android recovery option; now you should select reboot the mobile via volume (+) or (-). After sleeting press power button and your android device is reboot now.
8) All work is done!!! Now see your mobile is same as new cell phone. Setup step by step like just new android phone setup.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/