Using the hardware keys to remove password, PIN or reset the unlock pattern – gesture lock.
1. Turn off the phone completely.
2. Press and hold both Volume UP and HOME + power on the phone. Keep pressing the VOl – home.
3. When Android Recovery menu screen appears release all keys.
4. Navigate and highlight “wipe data – factory reset” using the Volume down key and press power.
5. Navigate and highlight again to Yes – delete all data and press power.
6. All data will be lost! Before doing a hard reset backup all important data.
After hard reset is done select Reboot system now. Press power to reboot the phone.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/