If your Galaxy J7 stuck at Samsung logo. It is because the phone can not load the firmware. You can fix it by flashing new firmware using ODIN.
Note: If your Galaxy J7 gets stuck at boot after flashing new ROM/firmware then you are flashing the wrong custom ROM or firmware.
- Download Firmware for you Galaxy J7 . And extract it on your PC.
- Download Samsung Drivers for Windows. These drivers are to be installed on your PC, they are essential for your PC to Recognise your device.
- You will need a computer for this solution to fix J7 Bootloop.
Selecting the right ROM is very important. If your phone is carrier unlocked and it does not have any carrier branding then you can download ROM of any country that is not branded. To check branding see if logo of some carrier (like Verizon or T-Mobile) appears when you reboot your phone. If your phone is not branded then you can flash ROM of any country which is not carrier specific. Make sure you don’t flash unbranded ROM on branded phone. Although, it is recommended to find the exactly same ROM as the one that was installed on your phone before it got bricked. If you found exactly the same ROM as the one installed in your Galaxy J7. Your data wont be deleted.
Follow the below steps to install firmware to fix Galaxy J7 stuck at Samsung Logo:
- Download ODIN on your PC.
- Install Samsung USB drivers for windows on your PC or laptop.
- Now turn off your Galaxy J7
- Get it into Download mode.
- Press Volume Down, Power button and Home Button simultaneously. Keep on holding till you see a warning.
- Press Volume up button to continue.
- Now open ODIN on your windows PC.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB data cable. ID:COM will turn blue, its an indication that your phone is connected and recognised by your PC. If your phone is not recognised. Make sure you have installed proper Samsung drivers on your computer.
- Click on AP or in some ODIN versions PDA .
- Select the stock ROM with (.MD5 file extension) you downloaded from Sammobile.
- Make sure Only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is checked in the options. Like in the screenshot below.
That’s it. Click on Start and wait for 10 minutes. Now ODIN will flash Stock ROM on your Galaxy J7. Thats how to fix Galaxy J7 stuck at Samsung logo. Your phone will reboot on its own after the flashing.
Note: If the ROM you downloaded extracts more than one file then follow the three additional steps below:
- Put the BL file in BL tab.
- Select CP tab and select the CP file in it.
- Select CSC tab and select HOME_CSC file in it.
If the flashing is unsuccessful. Try flashing again using some other version of ODIN.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/