Samsung Galaxy S8 hard reset
Using the hardware keys to remove password or reset the gesture lock on Galaxy S8 SGS8
- At the first step turn off the phone completely.
- Press and hold both Volume UP – BIXBY button (located under the volume keys) – power to turn on the phone.
- Soon you will get a Blue screen with a yellow exclamation mark.
- Press both VOLUME UP – DOWN to display the recovery menu
- When Android Recovery menu screen appears release all keys.
- Navigate and highlight “wipe data – factory reset” using the Volume down key (or swipe the screen up or down) and press power.
- Navigate and highlight again to Yes – delete all data and press power.
### Our Mobile Repair Services ####
LCD Repair / Replacement Charging /
Battery Replacement Network Faults Touchpad Repair /
Replacement Wifi Problem
All Buttons Repair On and Off Switch Repair-Replacement
Speaker / Mic Repair
Software / Unlocking Not Reading Sim Card
I dont know Keypad or Home button repair Camera Repair
Liquid Damage Water Damage
Charging Port Repair
More Details Contact Us : 01-4251731 , 9807249523 whatsApp, Viber
File support sites :- http://factoryfilmwere.com/
Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/smcnepal/
YouTube :- https://www.youtube.com/smartmobilecare/